Bobby Dean is the Founder of Speak Change and created it out of a passion to help people trying to make a difference in the world.
After cutting his teeth in a fast-paced PR agency, he transferred to the charity sector where he worked on award-nominated campaigns with Restless Development and Youth Stop AIDS.
Since going it alone in 2017, he has worked on a wide range of projects across the world for a variety of causes, including:
- Guided an education and youth charity through a full rebrand to become inHive global
- Landed national and international media coverage on big pharma patent reforms for Youth Stop AIDS
- Delivered digital marketing campaigns for Action Against Hunger’s live fundraising events
- Supported research-led behavioural change campaigns for On Our Radar
- Lead communications and media advisor to Liberal Democrats on the London Mayoral Campaign
Bobby works with a team of trusted communications professionals on a project by project basis and can build a team to suit his client’s needs.
In his own time, he keeps himself active with politics and football. He has been a Parliamentary Candidate twice and is founder and player for amateur football club AFC Oldsmiths.